Saturday, March 22, 2008

Wedding Cake and Groom's Cake

I was asked to make a wedding cake for a family wedding. I let them know in advance that I'd never made one before but I felt I could pull it off. I had to make this cake overnight once we traveled 7 hours to get to the wedding. I did make the roses ahead of time and stored them in pizza boxes so they would transport easily. I got lots of compliments on both cakes.


A picture of me adding the top layer to the cake. It was to heavy to transport from the location I baked it to the reception site so I had to do some work to it last minute.
I was asked to make a rebel cake and this how it turned out. It was strawberry cake inside and everyone was very pleased. I have to admit it was fun doing a wedding!

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com